The product to be delivered is the installer, sourcecode and the compilation manual. We are looking for developers on windows with experience using ffmpeg and [login to view URL] player.
We require the development of a video player and converter for Windows.
For the video player it is intended to be based on the open source project [login to view URL]
The video converter will be based on the open source projector [login to view URL]
Needed player features:
• The file formats to be played are essentially AVCHC (file formats: mts, m2ts, avi and mp4).
• If the video file to be played has a subtitle track, it should be displayed by default during playback. In m2ts or mts videos use PGS format subtitles. (This subtitle track of the files to be played usually contain the date and time information of the moment the video was recorded.)
• The player must permanently display a progress bar to scroll through the video.
• Buttons under the progress bar: Open video / videos, show playlist, Previous video, play / pause, next video, previous frame, take jpg capture, next frame.
• The capture will be a file with a jpg extension and must include in it the subtitle layer shown. The name of this file should be named according to these specifications: YYYY-mm-dd-hh-mm-ss-ms ex .: [login to view URL]
These date and time values must be calculated by the player based on the following criteria:
o Obtain the date and time of creation of the video file through its metadata (exif). With this information, we will add the time elapsed in the video to the date of creation of the video.
• The path where the video captures will be stored should be in:% UserProfile% \ pictures \ pinetplayer \ YYYY-mm-dd \ [login to view URL] YYYY-mm-dd will be the date of creation of the video file from which it is taken capture metadata (exif).
Mandatory converter features:
• The video converter will allow (selecting a checkbox), join all videos or generate them separately.
• Selected videos can be marked with the option to remove their audio, show individual subtitle layer or all at once.
• Conversion of files essentially m2ts, mts, avi to another format, mainly mp4.
• Before starting the rendering process, you must select the quality settings of the resulting file / files:
o Full HD (1080p) Original quality: 1920x1080, original fps, bitrate set at 12000 kbps for those original files with a bitrate higher than this value (if it were lower than that value in the original video, set to the original bitrate video).
o Full HD (1080p) Average Quality: 1920x1080, original fps, bitrate set at 8000 kbps for those original files with a bitrate higher than this value (if it were lower than that value in the original video, set to the original bitrate video).
o Full HD (1080p) Low Quality: 1920x1080, original fps, bitrate set at 5000 kbps for those original files with a bitrate higher than this value (if it were lower than that value in the original video, set to the original bitrate video).
o Others quality presets .....
• The resulting file path will be user selectable.
14 freelancere byder i gennemsnit €29/time for dette job
hello i am file management system expert. i am very interested in your project. i want to contact with you for your project. thank you for your time.