Before you start, there are some .h files created, in those you need to create the class, with the things needed for each one. Then in the public, you put there the methods needed for that class.
I organized the project and did some things, I will sent that to you as a base to fix your work and do it right.
In .cpp files are the contructors, and destructors, that need to be implemented. In this files, there are also all the methods I refered in the .h file with the same name. But it’s in the cpp file that you implement the function.
1. Upload file data, this method is critical! And it can have multiple versions !, and must accept the OBJ format, both in the simplest version and in the full version (see the specification of the OBJ format on the indicated website…).
bool SGestao::Load(const string &fich) - name of the function to load the obj files.
This function needs to be done in c , not to be used in Linux. I started it in the file I sent you.
You have to read the values of the files, keep them in a “map” or a “list” …
2. Count the number of vertices, edges and faces;
int SGestao::Contar(Tipo T);- this is the name of the function, it has to count vertices, edges (arestas) and faces.
What you did has nothing to do with the project, you need to count all the 3 things
3. Determine the area of the model read; The model has been previously read. The parameter of this method is filename !, the filename identifies the template read.
double SGestao::AreaModelo(const string &fich); - name of the function
5. Determine all memory occupied;
int SGestao::Memoria(); - name of the function
6. Determine the memory occupied by a model.
Modelo *SGestao::Memoria(const string &fich);- name of the function
7. Determine which model occupies the most memory;
Modelo *SGestao::ModeloMaisMemoria(); - name of the function
8. Determine the number of faces that are intersected by a given line (the line is defined by 2 points); int SG :: :: NumIntersections (Point A, Point B);
int SGestao::NumInterseccoes(Ponto A, Ponto B); - name of the function
9. Remove a given template, given the filename of the template;
bool SGestao::RemoverModelo(const string &fich); - name of the function
10. Write to a file in XML format a given template;
void SGestao::EscreverXML(const string &fich, const string &fich_xml); - name of the function
You need to record the data of some model, any obj. model (already loaded in the specific function) to a XML file.
11. Implement the SGEstao class destructor, which obviously should free all occupied memory.
SGestao::~SGestao() – name of the function
12. Determine the largest area face of a Model;
Face *SGestao::FaceMaiorArea(const string &fich); - name of the function
13. Determine the face of a model where there is greater curvature (Will determine the face X where there is “greater” angle with the neighboring faces of X);
Face *SGestao::FaceMaiorCurvatura(const string &fich); - name of the function
When this is all done, in the [login to view URL] you only need to call the methods, to test if everything is working.
3 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $15 på dette job
Hello,I will do simplest coding in C++,C using OOP,data structures concepts, that will be easily understandable for [login to view URL] have a chat for details. Thanks.