A simple FAT-FS driver for microSD connected via 4-bit SDIO to an STM32L4S5 processor.
1) Simple demo will compile and run on a STM32L4S5 processor with recent version IAR.
2) Able to create file, write bytes to a file, and read back from file.
3) Source code with instructions - to allow us to successfully replicate.
4) prefer HAL library compatibility.
5) Should include STM32CubeMX file (configured for HSI clock)
i think this project fits me well , Read my portfolio and think about it , i am specialize in embedded software development also have a strong background in arm architecture based Microcontrollers
3 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $170 timen for dette job
Hello there., I am Full Stack Embedded Software developer , so can help you.. I can handle STM32 project, Rasbperry Pi project, etc.. Hope more discuss with you.. Thanks..