Two open source PDF applications need rebranding into one product.
One of the products is an open source PDF Viewer, the other is an open source PDF Printer.
- Both applications to be compiled in Visual Studio 2008, with project files updated accordingly.
- An installation guide needs to be created, mentioning any required dependencies for VS2008 compilation.
- Icons (will be provided), filenames, titles and About window need updating in PDF Viewer.
- Filenames, titles and printer name need updating in PDF Printer.
- 1 installer needs to be created for both applications preferably NSIS (will get a bonus for NSIS) or Inno.
- Uninstaller also needs to be generated.
- Needs to work on Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP.
Message me if you would like to know the open source applications or if you have any other questions.