An NT Service that will do the entire functionality of the monitoring application you have been working on during the previous project that you have cancelled. Max bid $350
1. No additional / external process / application will be needed.
2. Bypass UAC
3. Redesign, debug, code review, improvements, etc.
4. Integration with the [url removed, login to view] driver to hide all files created
5. Hiding the service and process from process list. That should work not only with Windows Task list but also with tools like ProcessExplorer
6. Integrating a very light version of BoxedApp, using the BoxedApp source code provided. That should be a static c++ library compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8, including all service packs, and x86 / x64. The library should provide an equivalent functions for creating, deleting, opening, executing and copying files which will only reside in memory, inside a virtual isolated environment.
The project can be started in a week or so.
After further discussion the project will be as follow:
1. The solution to be used will turn everything into a single NT service with all functionality, and no additional executable extracted during runtime,
2. We need a solution to elevate with no prompt.
This part will be priced $250
3 We need to hide files
4. We need to hide the process and the service
5. We would like to use stenography to hide a symmetric encryption key which will be used for all encryption
6. We need an alternative to BoxedApp, which can be small and simple, just to have all DLLs, etc. exacted to a VM.
This part will be priced additional $200.
Total of $450
4 freelancers are bidding on average $275 for this job
Hi~, I'm a Windows Driver develper. I've enough experieces to do it. I can start this work immediately and I'll do best to do. Please check PMB. Thank you.