Requiring offer for development of customized software application for managing massage therapy and spa business. Please note that bidders are encouraged to provide offers only if they are familiar with the related business. It is also noted that, in addition to data entry, management and reporting, the required application must have a strong and sophisticated scheduling capability as a core function.
Application should be multi-user with login requirements and ability to access and operate through the company's WAN. This means that it may be used for multiple locations with data stored centrally, while management can access and view data remotely. Application should provide data entry/maintenance, management and reporting of:
1. Multiple locations of business
2. Client details (Name, Address, Telephone, email, etc. etc., DOB, SOAP details, Referred by, Group, Membership Card Number, etc). Unlimited number of clients may be entered.
3. Group details (Note: same details as individual client, but any client may be part of a group)
4. Applicable discounts and types of discounts
5. Products and services descriptions and prices (currency symbols to be entered) Up to 50 different types of products and services may be offered.
6. Therapists and employee details (Name, Address, ID details, Salary, Specialties, etc., etc.). Note that a therapist may be able to offer multiple services.
7. Ability to assign therapist and employee weekly schedules in order to resolve scheduling conflicts or unavailability. For example, in case that a client session is scheduled, in case the specific therapist is not available, the application should propose
8. Massage therapy and spa facility details (including rooms and other facilities)
9. Promotion code and description details
10. Discount coupon, gift certificate details, including use in client invoice.
11. Appointment scheduling for client sessions, including resolution of scheduling conflicts i.e. if selected therapist, hour or specific facility (i.e. room) may not be available
12. Generation of invoices for clients
13. Customer loyalty points tracking based on algorithms of Customer LTV and RFM scoring method (Note: If bidder does not know what LTV and RFM are, they are kindly asked not to pursue bidding)
14. Entry, reporting and analysis of business costs and expenses
15. Generation of client session notes optionally attached to invoice
16. Ad hoc analytical reports, including aggregations, based on selected dimensions (i.e. time period, therapist, client, expense types, product or service, facility, etc.).
17. Financial and cost reporting is required
18. Ability to generate schedules and calendars graphically and/or in table format on daily, weekly or monthly basis for total or individual clients and therapists
19. Web enablement of the specified application is highly desirable and if possible included in the company’s web site through authorized login. Therefore, current website content [url removed, login to view] (pilot) may be transferred to other environment as proposed by bidder. In this case, appointment setting done through the current Bookfresh application can be replaced by the one described above. Alternatively, a simplified version for appointment requests may be considered.
Please note that there is no budget set for this application and only limited bidders will be contacted. Questions will be answered on selected basis and company reserves the right to purchase a COTS application instead.
Bids should include preliminary desctiption of software tools to be used and milestones