The Senior C Developer performs research, analysis, and evaluation of existing or new software applications and operating system needs, and deals with the design, development, testing, and maintenance of software solutions that meet these needs.
• C development experience under Windows/Linux/Unix 10+ years
• Familiar with open-source developer tools such as gcc, autoconf, automake, cmake, gnu make, valgrind, git, svn, etc.,
• Previously worked with various library APIs (libc, openssl, apache apr, expat, boost, pcre, etc.),
• Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
• Systems programming experience
Nice to have:
• Scripting languages: shell, perl or python,
• Multithreaded programming knowledge,
• Crypto, SSL/TLS, PKI,
• Network protocols on user and programming level,
• Secure coding practices,
• C++11 (or higher) and STL,
• Development experience with distributed systems,
• Good English skills,
• Master's degree in Information Technology or similar.
Most importantly you should be a quick learner and eager to jump on and understand new technologies.
10 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $448 timen for dette job
Hi, Greetings For The Day I have read your requirements very carefully and i am very sure i can work on your requirements much more i will provide you services 24/7 so get in touch with me and lets comete this project