The user should be able to enter:
1. A function named f.
2. A number of points (nodes) with their respective values.
3. A point x0
The output should be:
1. A Lagrange polynomial (function of x) that approximate the function with
agreement in the points.
2. A figure representing both the curve of the function and that of the polynomial
in the interval [xmin, xmax] where xmin (xmax) is the minimum (resp.
maximum) nodes value.
3. An approximation of f(x0) by Lagrange polynomial.
4. The approximation absolute and relative errors.
The code should be well documented explaining all the steps needed to achieve the final result.
28 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $37 på dette job
Hello We are highly motivated young technocrats from India. We are approachable, you can come to us if you have a struggle, we are happy to help. Team TiponTongue
I am an experienced Electrical and Electronics Engineer living in Cyprus. I am specialized in Microcontrollers ESP3366, ESP32, Arduino, RaspberryPi. I also worked on lots of Matlab and simulink related projects.
The 1-st version of the code will be ready for you in case the project is awarded. Then we will verify it and make the necessary additions. Ph.D. in Applied Mathematics from one of major Canadian universities.