IOS backup program
Budget $250-750 USD
Create a program that would do the below utilizing the best programing language to accomplish the creation of the project. The project should be able to do the following:
Outline of project: I am looking to have a program created that I can install on computers and distribute to individuals for them to be able to create a full backup of an iPhone mobile device with minimum user interactions and for the user to be prompted along the process with any actual processing happening in the background hidden from the user. The program will need to use LicenseSpring application for licensing, and the completed backup must be compressed with a universal password. The iPhone backup must be encrypted in able to capture all of the information on the device. The program is a prompt-based step-by-step process with prompts and buttons:
Built to operate on either Open-source software Ubuntu, Linux, or MS Windows 10 pro
• Program should run automatically once the device is turned on or if needed after logon
• Be able to handle all interactions from the user on a touchscreen
• The program should be able to use work with a Key-Based system like LicenseSpring and have to be connected to the internet to access the serial number at first use
• Use the LicenseSpring application to check for licensing validity
• Request entry of local date and time by the user
• Display a form and have the user fill out the form with mandatory fields and the data entered to be saved on the local hard drive to a specific folder. Once the form is completed, the backup process will begin.
• Display a progress bar with the estimated time remaining.
• Hash and log both source and destination files; the details will be placed in a specific folder
• Backsplash image and background image to be displayed on the screen
A button that the user can press to restart the process if an error occurs that would bring them to the beginning of the process.
• Once the process is completed, a screen should indicate the completion. And if they have another device to image if so, the process should start again, and the information should be placed in a different folder.
• If the process is not completed, an error occurs, or if the user indicates that an error happened, the process should be restarted
Once the process is completed, the user should be prompted to shut down the program, and a script should be written to shut the system down.
Thank you for looking at this project; please ask any questions that would help clarify the project.