I need a tool to stitch Dual Fisheye Video into VR180 equirectangular panorama with good performance.
I can tell that it is possible to do this using the VRWorks 360 Low-Level Video API. (High Level API is only for 360 videos)
[login to view URL]
- source code and documentation
- for linux64 machines with maxwell gpu
- cmake and [login to view URL]
- video stitching of attached videos.
- CUDA decoding and encoding
- Asynchronous stitching (using nvssGetInputStream, nvssGetOutputStream)
- inject metadata for VR180 using [login to view URL]
hint: you can take a look at [login to view URL]