Custom Depth processing
- By comparing the depth value of each pixel on the screen, if the local depth value is smaller than the remote depth value (closer to the camera), the current pixel value is selected as the local color value. Conversely, if the remote depth value is small, the current pixel Custom Pixel Shader function that selects the value as the Remote's Color value
- Some functions do not work in the result built in OQ2 using UE4 (V4.26.2)
-- SceneCapture function
--- Function to texture the result of Local Rendering
--- Function to texture depth image among local rendering results
-- Post processing function
--- Function for custom depth processing
- In UE4, the above functions (Scene Capture, Post Processing) are available only by using Mobile HDR. Oculus Quest 2 does not support Mobile HDR, so if you turn on the Mobile HDR option in UE4, a sudden performance drop may occur or the app may crash.
Target motion function
A function to make the same scene look like the rendered result without any difference through Custom Depth processing between the results rendered in the remote and the results rendered in the local
- Build by modifying the source code of UE4 V4.26.2 so that SceneCapture and Post Processing work without using Mobile HDR in UE4
- Shader development for custom depth processing
** You should have Oculus Quest 2 for testing.