I wanna hire coder for creating few patches. This one is about creating patch that allows Dash ([login to view URL]) store indexes not in leveldb but in redis (memory). The goal is to create code that as less as it is possible changes existing code base (replacing/chainging only needed parts of code for easy portability to future versions).
1. Patch should be as least intrusive as it is possible (to the whole code base with exception of files from next point)
2. If it is possible changes should be done only on files src/[login to view URL] and src/dbwrapper.h. The goal is to achieve scenario that simple swaping those two files with changed versions should do the work.
3. Redis auth/host IP address/port could be hardcoded into patched versions of files from previous point. Just to make creating patch easier.
4. Iterations/seeking should be implemented using Redis built-in functions (HSCAN etc)
5. It should be delivered in form o .diff file which is generated by diff tool as difference file from oryginal nad modyfied version.
6. Changes should be made on [login to view URL] branch v0.16.x