An open source PDF Printer which works in Windows XP, currently will not work in Windows 7. This needs to be updated to work with Windows 7 and Vista and rebranded to a new name.
- Application to be compiled in Visual Studio 2008, with project files updated accordingly.
- An installation guide needs to be created, mentioning any required dependencies for VS2008 compilation.
- Filenames, titles and printer name need updating in PDF Printer.
- Installer for this PDF needs to be integrated into an existing NSIS script. If you would prefer Inno, this is possible.
- Uninstaller also needs to be generated.
- Needs to work on Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP.
Message me if you would like to know the open source applications or if you have any other questions.
7 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $424 på dette job
I have experience of more than 12 yrs and maintaining and migrating old projects in new platform/os. You will never get disappointed, satisfaction guaranteed.