We want to have a system built that tracks the position of each player on the field and streams positional data to another application. The input will be a IP video @30fps and the output will be positional data for upto 15 persons 30 times a second. The time difference between the input and output can be a max of 240ms. The application should have a usable interface where we can configure and operate. The major components of the system will be:
- Camera Input configurations
- camera video dewrapping filter distortion creation
- multi camera video stitching
- Area of interest definition
- player detection
- real world to video dimensions configuration and mapping
- UI to tag players to detection and for general usability of the product
- Reporting results on screen and output data stream.
The solution should be build in C++ for windows.
Those people interested in this project should have a prior working history in computer vision. As part of the pitch they should specify their past experience and their thoughts on how they plan to execute this along with timelines.
You must accept a NDA before proceeding further. We will share further details after you have executed the NDA.
We will award the project as soon as we find someone suitable.
10 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $6875 på dette job
Hi, I am JianWei. I have read your description carefully. I have enough experiences with c/c++ and openCV 10+ years. so I am sure that I can do it successfully. Regards.