THIS IS A C++ CODE.
Your significant other has had a flash of inspiration - the world needs
another inventory management program! You agreed to write it for
them because love is indeed blind. Create a class with at least the
• Item Description
• Quantity at Hand (Cannot be negative)
• Wholesale Cost (Cannot be negative, nor less then 5 dollars)
• Retail Cost (automatically calculate 100% markup)
• Date Added to Inventory (System should enter this)
Create a numeric style menubar which allows the following tasks:
• Add new records to inventory.
• Display any record in inventory.
• Change any record in inventory.
• Delete any record in inventory.
• Exit the program.
• Validate the menu selection (Do not allow other choices)
• Use input validation for the data.
• You should be able to store an unlimited number of items. Create
a dynamic memory structure to do this.
• Use file I/O to save and recall your data.
• Load the data file when the program starts and save the data file
when you quit.
• Use OOP methods and the standard style issues from earlier
• Calculate and display the wholesale value of the inventory.
• Add a menu item to dump the entire inventory to screen.
• Display output as a webpage.
13 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $64 på dette job
Hello this is Asad, i have a vast experience in c++ programming. If you need an A grade contact me right now. Relevant Skills and Experience c++ programming. Proposed Milestones $100 USD - milestone
Hi, I've got quite some experience with C++ and I'm sure I can help you out with your project. May I get more details over the chat? Relevant Skills and Experience C, C++ Proposed Milestones $50 USD - Completion
Hi, I have read your proposal carefully and think I can do it for you. I am high-skilled C++ programmer. Can we discuss details in chat? Looking forward to hear from you. Best regards, Oleh.
i think it will be a good price for this kind of project Relevant Skills and Experience i have made these kind of systems for my uni projects Proposed Milestones $88 USD - full project