1. Hiding MQL code in DLL. Can be part of mql code that even if user cracks the EA, he cannot continue using it or won't know the full logic
2. Verifying "checksumm" of the file; if the code was changed, user is blocked
3. Licensing. Restrict the code to be run on single PC. Restrict code to be run on MT4 account that we have approved. The EA/indicator can be work even on 2 account that we have approved. This if somebody share or use in other MT4 account, license won't work
4. Able to delete user or license or turn off EA at anytime from web interface. I don't need a website, just need a web interface to manage licenses.
5. Able to set expiry dates of license e.g. should expire at what date in the future
6. This is a one time effort meaning that should i have new indicator or ea, i can just convert them into DLL and keep on reusing the web protection and web interface
7. Unlimited licenses to be issued from the web interface and to activate license from a central database file and not to key in the license individually to any ex4 file
8. Batch import users via csv file with specific fields so as to issue them the license
9. Send email from web interface to user notifying them of licenses
Please also recommend whatever that I have missed out or what is in your opinion some required things I should consider.
I should also require the source code and installation guide in case I have to change my server.