I need a writer to write 50+ eBay auction listings for a variety of items I no longer need and wish to sell.
The writer I'm looking for will have:
- excellent English writing skills
- the ability to quickly gather information relevant to each item to be listed for auction
- the ability to quickly turn out a short 2-5 paragraph auction listing for each item including a bullet-point list of benefits and features
In the past I've written these myself and have found each one to take approximately 30 minutes or less to complete. With 50 or so items to list, this project should take approximately 25 hours total, to be spread across up to three project milestones for quality control.
I will provide a full and accurate list of the items with enough specific information about each to make the research aspect of this project relatively simple for someone with good, basic, web research skills.
I will also provide a few samples of the type of listings I've created in the past to give the writer a feel for length, style, tone, etc. I'll welcome suggestions for improvement from any writer with sales writing skills.
The final deliverable will be a series of auction listings, one per item to be listed, provided to me in some electronic text format (.txt files, .doc files - any format from which I can copy the content and paste it into the eBay auction listing interface).
Please respond with:
- your hourly rate
- the pace at which you believe you can turn out the listings (how many per day)
- a sample of your writing - preferably sales type writing
This project is not time sensitive as I can only manage listing a few items at a time as I deal with packing and shipping, so this project need not take up all of your working hours.
First project milestone will be 3 completed listings submitted for review and editing.
Other project milestones will be negotiated as the project progresses.