This is a project requiring a freelancer who can put some pieces together and use a little intuition.
I am launching a small online art gallery that offers prints of artworks mailed directly to consumers. Consumers make an account with my site, and view artworks in a closed setting, and have the option to order a print if they wish. The second purpose of my online art gallery is to create a portfolio of artists with whom we will launch small projects and marketing/promotional ventures.
Now I have all the writing and materials assembled to make my Artist Deck - and I need your help. The Artist Deck is what I will send to artists who have accepted my invitation to be part of the project. They will receive this .pdf, review all its contents, and then establish their account online and agree to legal terms before submitting their files via wetransfer or their preferred file exchange service.
- I need you to create this .pdf using the pieces I have so far, and leave blank/use filler text for other parts I will fill in later.
- I need the project created using an open google doc, I will import into InDesign later on and apply light formatting to make it a nice .pdf. If you can do this easily, hopefully you can, please do.
- Use a circle with a rectangle underneath as filler for the logo on the cover page.
Letter from the Director
- Circle logo at top, thin red line around margins. Big bold title, Half page of text (letter from Director), space for image, small space near bottom of page for quote in italics from the founder
Table of Contents
- Lists out and summarizes all contents (will review with you in chat)
- Covers purchase/payment/pricing and basics about the current beta platform
- Continues and explains future projects/promotional plans we have for artists
- Summarizes all legal documents
- Link at bottom of page to our website where they can read everything
Next Steps / Submission Requirements
- Link to set up their account at top
- Note that if they prefer a different file transfer service than WeTransfer, let us know how we can accommodate their file submission.
- List file requirements
- List curatorial notes about violence/age/etc
- Remind them that they have been chosen as "First 50" artists to be invited
- Submissions are limited to those who have been invited, all others are being added to a list and reviewed by our founder.
- We look forward to working with their work and are happy to discuss anything over email or phone if they desire. They can email info@ to set up a call!
*** There are loose ends in this project, and a little connecting the dots to do. The formatting/InDesign work I need is very basic, and if that is not something you can do I can do it myself. I need this performed this week, and I believe strongly it can be done in a day- hopefully you have the notion to understand what this is- it is kind of like an Investor Deck, but for Artists. To show them how and why they should join my platform, and also provide them with all the necessary information to make a decision.