We are looking for 150 short travel oriented articles and web links to photographs describing touristic locations and places which we will provide their names.
The articles must be not longer than 300 characters and should be:
• Accurate (followed by research)
• Totally original.
• Written in English with absolutely no grammatical or spelling mistakes.
• Written in a coherent and generic manner, meaning in a functional and factual style.
• Must not deliver any opinion or personal experience.
• Must not include any offensive or abusive language.
For a more detailed instruction please look at the attached files.
The photographs must follow these parameters:
• Should be spontaneously identified with the place it captures.
• Must be at least 1024*600 in size.
• Must be in landscape layout.
• Must be under Creative Commons License.
• Must be Free for commercial use.
• Must be free for post editing and modifications.
• [url removed, login to view] would be a preferable source.
All the data retrieved and composed should be put on an Excel file which we will provide (see sample file). You may not alter the file.
Please bid for 150 articles only if you can complete the project within a 5 days deadline.
Budget: up to 1.5$ per article including a photo link.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $250 for this job
Hi there I would love to work on this project. My work will be original and well researched. It will be delivered to you on time. Looking forward to your positive response. Regards Maira Sarfraz
This will be error free and all pictures will be available for free reprint. This project will be very professional and done in an extremely timely manner. Thank you.