I need a writer who can rewrite articles in his/her own words while retaining the meanings of the original articles.
The subject of the articles is related to oahu travel
I will provide 10 articles for you to rewrite and I should retain all rights to the articles written.
In rewriting articles you will
- Provide re-written versions that must be 100% original and unique while retaining the keywords. No sentences or paragraphs
in your rewritten version can be uniquely identifiable from the original version (I will check through copyscape to detect
any sign of duplication for each article. Each one will pass Copyscape and DupeFree for uniqueness of 95% minimum.)
- Provide re-written articles that have 500 words or more (excluding article title) BUT If the original article provided by
me contain 600 words or more you need to rewrite to minimum 600 words.
- You CANNOT outsource or employ others to write for you. Individuals representing other writers or companies are not allowed
- Re-write each article (INCLUDING article titles) in a way that its meaning is retained.
- Provide re-written versions that are grammatically correct and in standard American English and should make sense to the
- Article must be in Word 2000 format and must save each article as individual files.
- Each article must have at least 3 RELATED websites at the bottom of each article. These websites are there for readers to
find more information after they've read the article
- Must save the documents accordingly and DO NOT RENAME THE FILES so I can cross reference with the original article files
- Each of your rewritten article in Microsoft WORD MUST have at least 3 keywords / phrases hyperlinked to other RELATED
rewriten articles. For example, if you find a "KEYWORD A" and there's a rewritten article which talks about "KEYWORD A" then
you must link "KEYWORD A" to that article using Microsoft Word HTML linking tool
- You will write 1 additional and original brief introductions (< 100 words) about the project subject
- All exlusive rights to the articles belong to me. As such you are NOT ALLOWED to use or distribute the articles in any
Your rewritten version of articles are not allowed to be rewritten in the following manner
- changing only a word or two (e.g., substituting synonyms) and leaving the sentences still intact and recognizable from the
- simply transposing whole sentences within a paragraph (e.g., putting the last sentence somewhere in the middle of the
- using any software ( I want all of my articles to be manually rewritten)
I'll be having more rewrites coming up. As such the maximum bid of this project is US10-US15. Good writer can expect to take
up long term project with me in article rewriting
1) All work delivered must be original and absolutely not violate any copyright. Service Provider must agree to indemnify
Buyer and take full responsibility for any costs of any copyright infringement action including damages and attorney's fees
should they occur. This should be no problem if your work is original.
2) Service Provider agrees to keep the nature of his / her writing assignments and the fact that the articles will be
published under the name of the Buyer strictly confidential.
3) All work shall be delivered to the Buyer in individual text files as the article is completed, and shall be spell checked,
and fact checked.
4) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Seller will assign and Buyer will
receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all
copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).