- ONLY BID FOR ALL 10 ARTICLES
- SORRY, NO NEWBIES, WILL ONLY CONSIDER BIDS FROM GAF-EXPERIENCED WRITERS
- 10 original articles with travel experience reports from various italien cities
- each article should be 700 words +/- 10%.
- each article should include one or two great authority web references of that city (i.e. the cities' capital)
as well as a reference to another good related travel report on the web
- these article need to be checked via CopyScape ! I will continue copyscaping these after purchase
Here is the list of cities to write about - including topics to mention / write about
Soave - that neat little city with 25 different soava wine's (while usually 1 is avail)
San Marino - tiny kingdom on the hill , neat touristic views and history
Venecia - the classic italien city ... history, touristic attractation
Venecia small sister islands Murano, Burano, glass blowing industry
Verona - romantic home of romeo and juliet, shakespear
Ravenna - heart of Emilia-Romagna
Riminni - the young people, disco and beach metropolis of italy
Caorle - historic harbour and city and beach fun combined - family beach travel fun
Rome 1 - capitol and the colloseum and the forum romanum
Rome 2 - dining and wining in rome
These articles need to be written in a "I've been there and loved it a lot" fashion...
no sales related text, no sales letter, no pitch, nothing - just bout a good travel experience
and good advice for online readers visiting those cities
These articles migth also include a bit about the italien county they are in...
Please avoid rambling or "padded" articles -- e.g., repeating concepts/statements by rewording or rephrasing, constructing phrases or sentences in a way that makes them longer, which is meant to simply meet the required word count.
It would be a good plus if you have ever travelled to italy, spain, greece or other mediteranean coutries
NO duplication between topics , no padding of the same advice...
EVERY article needs to be unique in this set and UNIQUE on the internet.
Deadline for this project is 5 days after bid acceptance.