Summary Scope of Work:
Please be advised time is of the essence on this project. Do not bid if you cannot meet the schedule!!!
General Topic: Motorcycle Makes (Manufacturers)
1) 42 articles for my website
General Requirements for All Products:
1) All articles shall be furnished and formatted in a separate Microsoft Word 2003 file with a unique file name.
2) All articles must be fresh words to avoid penalties by search engines. They must pass Copyscape.
5) Cannot reuse similar articles prepared for another buyer.
6) Need signed release of copyrights by writer in pdf file format prior to full payment.
Resources Provided By Buyer:
1) Buyer shall provide a file listing the models the bidder will include at the bottom of each brief article. The buyer will provide an example article the bidder should follow loosely.
Writer is required to research the internet in order to develop a brief description, history and facts about various Motorcycle manufacturers. These are to be short articles at least 175 words long excluding the list of models available in the United States at the end of each article.
1) Bids submitted by close of business July 4, 2008, Time GMT [url removed, login to view]
2) Award by close of business July 5, 2008, Time GMT [url removed, login to view]
3) Articles completed by July 17, 2008
Detailed Scope of Work:
A) Articles for My Website: (One Article each at least 175 words long excluding list of models) Note: Some manufacturers have no model listings. See attached file.
Custom Built Motorcycles Note there are 3 styles of custom built motorcycles for this category as follows: Bobber, Chopper, Pro Street. Therefore 3 articles are required for this one. No models need to be addressed.
1) Payment by escrow as follows: 10% advance payment and 90% after articles are submitted and approved. Buyer willing to negotiate payment in batches if necessary.