I need someone to help give my forums a nice kick start by creating user accounts and posting INTELLIGENT forum messages and responses that look absolutely natural and are 100% relevant to the topic of the thread. Basically I need some activity on the forums so my regular visitors will start getting involved and participate.
Forum topics are on Science and Science Fair Projects. Keep that in mind as you'll need your posts to be intelligent (so know the subject).
- Creation of at least 25 to 40 different forum members spread out over a course of 14 days (meaning, not bulk creating them on one single day). This will require unique emails and activations, so you'll have to setup Gmail or Yahoo mail accounts to support them.
- Over the course of 14 days, a total of 200 messages and responses need to be posted from the various users (each user needs at least 2 posts). These should be broken down as such that 40 to 50 threads are created and the rest are responses on those threads. Each thread should fluctuate as to how many responses it gets so it looks natural (one may have 3 responses, another 5, etc). Again, this needs be spread out over 14 days and not all show up at once.
- There is not really a target on content length... more concerned about intelligent dialog and posts. Every post should be a MINIMUM of 1 paragraph and 35 words though.
- NO automated tools should be used to create the content. It must all be written by a human and be appropriate.
- Absolutely NO PLAGERISM! I'll use tools to check if the content / posts being added are duplicates from other forums or websites. If I start finding some are, I'll cancel the project. Sorry, but plagiarism will not be tolerated.
- Communication at least several times a week to let me know the status of the project.
- I'll be checking the posts daily for both quality and content. If I find something inappropriate or just plain bad, you'll need to modify until it meets my satisfaction. If continued requests need to be made to "fix" content, I reserve the right to cancel the project and pay a prorated amount (basically you're paid for what you did that was satisfactory).
- I'll need a copy of all the emails and passwords to the email accounts of the users that you create (prefer GMail or Yahoo mail) so make sure to keep track of them in a spreadsheet (you'll have to email it to me).
That's about it. Keep your bid reasonable. I consider this a content project like any other, with a few more hoops to jump through. Thanks!!!
11 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $127 på dette job
I can provide your services. I was formerly a high-school student at a science boarding school in my country so I'm used to doing projects related to your forum. My pm contains greater details of my bid.
Hi, I am good with forums and hence can take up this project. The posts will be genuin and I like these kind of projects. Please find a sample article in the pmb.