Our organization serves the curriculum needs of high school students throughout North America.
We are looking for a curriculum writer who will help us develop the first unit of curriculum for a high school criminal law course. Learning objectives for the first unit will be provided. Upon successful completion of the project, additional work (e.g., additional 9 units) may be offered to the successful candidate. We expect to be able to revise the content 1-2 times (if needed).
The first unit of the high school Criminal Law course will introduce students to the field of criminal law. The reading level and assessment difficulty should be Grade 9-10.
In addition to 2750-3250 words of content (high school reading level), successful candidate will provide:
1. Brief unit summary
2. Learning objectives list
3. Key vocabulary list
4. Key questions list
5. Use bold font for key terms in document
6. Create 15 multiple-choice questions and 10 true/false questions based on unit content.
7. Create 5 objective/review questions and 5 critical thinking questions based on unit content.
High School Students
We will provide the following to the professional:
Unit Learning Objectives
Desired File Format:
Any word processing format is acceptable.
Project Start Date:
Project Completion Date:
1 week from start date
(1) What experience do you have developing high school curriculum?
(2) Can you provide a writing sample of past project work?
(3) If you are a successful candidate, would you be able to complete an additional 9 units of work by July 20th, 2008?