I'm in need of 15 fun science fair projects for a popular Science Fair Website that I run. I need high quality projects with complete step-by-step instructions that are detailed, ACCURATE, legal, and easy to read for students of almost any grade level. All experiments also need to be SAFE! That last point is very important. There can't be materials used in the experiments that are health hazards or dangerous. Also, the required materials need to be easily accessible to students and not cost a fortune if the students need to buy them.
I'll need a distribution of projects as follows:
- Biology (2) *
- Biochemistry (1)
- Physics (4) *
- Medicine & Health (1)
- Earth Science (2)
- Environmental Science (3) *
- Chemistry (2) *
The format absolutely MUST follow the below format (I can send you an example of what each section should contain):
ESTIMATED EXPERIMENT TIME
Each experiment should be a minimum of 500 words. I want DETAILED instructions and information that won't leave a student wondering "what do I do? I'm confused!". If the 500 word count can't be meet, I'll review the project and make exceptions where appropriate.
Projects cannot be plagiarized as I'll be using copyscape and manually look ups to check ALL work. I'm fully aware there are dozens, if not hundreds, of common science fair projects that are not copyrighted. If using any of those, they must be written in your own words and you must provide reference to original works.
Also, please note that I request you send me an EXAMPLE / SAMPLE of a Science Fair Project or related article for evaluation and helping me make my decision. I want to ensure you're able to communicate to my audience in a way that is both technical, but understandable (if that makes sense).
When bidding, please understand you are bidding on this as a content project (no design required). However, you'll be required to layout each experiment into it's own Word DOC for easy sorting. Naming convention should follow Number-Category-ProjectTitle.
Payments will be made through GAF escrow only. Let me know exactly how long you expect to take before completing the project. Finally, I reserve the right to request modifications or reject any experiment that is not geared towards students, could be harmful, or is lacking in quality. If your not 100% confident in your abilities to write compelling and proven Science Fair Projects that work, don't bid.
IMPORTANT - READ THIS!
- Experience in either writing or performing such experiments (know what you're writing about!)
- Proficient English skills
- Excellent technical writing
- Must send updates on an every-other-day basis
- If I find a project to be plagiarized, I will NOT pay for that project (I'm not paying for a copy-paste job).
- MUST BE WILLING TO COMPLETE THE WORK COMMITTED WITHIN THE DELIVERY DATE YOU SPECIFY!
- Project budget shall NOT exceed $80.00 for all projects! Keep that in mind when bidding and please specify how MANY projects you can fit into that budget (minimum of 10 projects). Anyone bidding above that amount or not specifying how many they'll be doing will be ignored.
I'm looking for quality here, from someone who knows what they're doing and understands the field of science or has experience directly in Science Fair Projects. Thank you.