We are looking for a creative thinker and quick learner with excellent writing skills and research experience to join our team of copywriters as we look to increase our rate of content output.
- Create draft copy for written blogs and associated social media posts
- Coordinate with acting Head of Content to ensure content meets written brand guidelines
- Revise copy based on internal/external feedback
- Develop an in-depth understanding of our product and long-term goals, both from a business point of view as well as from a content point of view
Minimum requirements are as follows:
- Excellent command of the English language — American spelling only
- Strong multitasking and organizational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Relative flexibility with meeting times during standard working hours (0900-1800 GMT)
- Confident working under tight deadlines
- Knowledge of how to use Google Docs/Sheets/Slides, as well as Notion
- A general familiarity with the world of ecommerce/startups
- At least 10 hours per month availability
An ideal candidate would have the following qualities:
- Native-level command of the English language
- A degree in a writing/research heavy field (English, Journalism, Politics, etc...)
- 20+ hours per month availability.
We are looking to hire ASAP. The sooner you can start, the better! If selected, your initial engagement will last for 2 months, the first to be treated as more of a training month.