* NOTE - Your bid will not be considered if you do not submit the sample requested in the 'THIS IS CRITICAL' section of the statement of work.
We are looking for a long-term experienced writer in English language to write 120 book summaries in PowerPoint for us. Need excellent writers who understand how to write for a business audience. Only reliable, timely and talented article writers should apply, who have an excellent understanding of written English.
The book summaries in PowerPoint must be well-written in American English, engaging to the reader, have a natural conversational flow, without factual errors, and lead the reader to seek more information. Must be able to write in soild, error free American English (first language). If you can not write like English is your first language please do not bid.
These are the general instructions that were followed to create the completed sample([url removed, login to view]). Please review these instructions to help you respond with a quality bid.
Instructions that will be used:
Review the book abstract ([url removed, login to view]) and use the PowerPoint template ([url removed, login to view]) to create a new Book Summary in PowerPoint ([url removed, login to view]) with the following information:
1. Fill in the information on the title page as noted. Do not add the book cover picture. I will do that myself.
2. Review the attached book abstract and create a new PowerPoint Slide for each take-a-way (usually on page 1).
3. Review the abstract and create a new PowerPoint slide for the major lists and key points documented in the abstract.
4. You don’t have to complete the “About the Author” page. I will add that info.
5. Save the file as ‘[url removed, login to view]’.
6. The average PowerPoint presentation for the book abstracts is between 27 and 32 pages.
7. Title each slide so that the Power Tip numbers increase from 1 to (total number of tips).
THIS IS CRITICAL - Follow the instructions above to create a sample of your work for the attached abstract '[url removed, login to view]' and submit it with your bid.
I am looking for someone who can start TODAY! Price + Quality will win.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $245 for this job
We believe in hard working and loyalty and in basic morals which is root of our society. We believe in long term relation with our clients which is fruitful to both parties