Need a ghost writer to provide an exclusive and well written training e-course (book) on Podcasting and vlogging, and some content on blog talk radio. I will retain all rights to the course, and content.
Course must be 100% unique (exclusive), fresh, well-researched, and easy to read. I'd like it to be a COMPLETE 60 to 80 page e-course, but am more concerned about the content and information than size of the course.
The Course will need to specifically cover (with very good detail) the basics as well as practical application on podcasting and vlogging. Course should also include some information (perhaps not as detailed) on ways to profit from podcasting and vlogging.
Here are some very general examples for topics to consider: (this is not a comprehensive list and is not in priority order. Writer can include other areas)
Covering the very basics:
- What is podcasting/vlogging? (perhaps separate chapters for each, to define the differences)
- What is the purpose of podcasting?
- What is an RSS feed?
- What is blog talk radio?
- How to get started podcasting with very little money
Practical applications of podcasting and vlogging:
- How to get started podcasting and vlogging quickly?
- What tools/equipment needed to podcast and video blog?
- Planning Your Podcast/vlog Content
- Recording and editing Your broadcast
- Proper use of ID3 Tags for Your Podcast
- Where to host your Podcast on the web
- How to upload your Podcast and/or video
- Tips to promote your Podcast and/or video
- Advanced strategies for podcasting
- Utilizing free and low-cost tools for podcasting
Purpose of the course is to give my students a step-by-step understanding of podcasting and vlogging, and specifically help them understand the opportunity to profit from their understanding.
Winning bidder will be chosen based on ability to write persuasive and interesting content. Extra consideration for bidders who are willing to provide sales page copy for this course.