Who are we?
Tomplay reinvents sheet music, for an interactive and immersive playing experience. Tomplay interactive sheet music allows all musicians to play along with classical, pop, rock, folk, jazz, film and world music scores accompanied by real recordings from professional musicians.
Thanks to unique technology, the interactive scores scroll automatically on-screen, creating an immersive, concert hall experience. With features such as controlling the speed of the score’s recording, looping selected passages and self-recording, Tomplay makes learning music simpler, more effective and more fun.
Tomplay app is used by more than 500,000 musicians worldwide and has won numerous awards. More information on our website [login to view URL]
We are searching for a Content Manager who will execute the Content Strategy of Tomplay on various digital channels. In particular, you will have following responsibilities:
1. Prepare the weekly newsletters (one newsletter per instrument), based on the brief sent by the management of Tomplay. You will make some research, write a small text on each new piece and make sure the content of the newsletter is clear, appealing and in line with the Tomplay brand.
2. Prepare high quality and engaging content for all weekly social media posts, push notifications and all other marketing campaigns we launch throughout the year.
3. Write engaging weekly blog posts on our TomBlog, following guidelines from the SEO manager. Research, prepare and send for translation all information related to weekly new score releases (title, composer…).
You will for all above tasks be directly in touch with the designers and will oversee the creation of the design assets. You will also oversee the translations of the assets and make sure these translations are sent on time to the digital marketing agency which will schedule the digital communications.
Furthermore, you will follow the analytics, understand which content performs best and actively make suggestions to improve the content strategy of Tomplay.
What we require from you:
• Your native language is French or English. You have impeccable writing skills and excellent verbal communication skills in at least one of these two languages.
• You have the ability to understand and write in more than one tone of voice, adapting writing skills as necessary for email subject lines, headlines, calls-to-action, and other copy for digital and print formats.
• You understand Tomplay brand and product value propositions well and translate them into compelling messages.
• You play a music instrument and have a basic understanding of the main musical notions.
• You have strong attention to detail and are extremely well-organized.
• You are naturally tech savvy and spend a fair amount of your day online. You generally know how the web and apps work and you can quickly learn how to use new software platforms.
• You have access to a reliable internet connection and a quiet workspace free of disruptions.
What we offer:
• A dynamic environment in a young company. You will have a real impact from day 1 and will create engaging content viewed by hundreds of thousands of musicians.
• You will have the possibility to make active suggestions, improve Tomplay content strategy and work directly with the co-founders of the company.
• Remote, full-time position with the possibility to grow within the company.