Need a ghost writer to provide an exclusive and well written training e-course (book) on Podcasting/vlogging/blog talk radio. I will retain all rights to the course, and content.
Course must be unique (exclusive), fresh, well-researched, and easy to read. I'd like it to be a 40 to 70 page course, but am more concerned about the information than size of the course.
The Course will need to specifically cover with good detail the basics as well as practical application on podcasting and vlogging. Also would like to have information (perhaps not as detailed) on ways to profit from podcasting and vlogging.
Here are some very general examples for topics to consider: (this is not a comprehensive list)
Covering the very basics:
- What is podcasting/vlogging? (perhaps separate chapters for each, to define the differences)
- What is the purpose of podcasting?
- What is an RSS feed?
- What is blog talk radio?
Practical applications of podcasting and vlogging:
- How to get started podcasting and vlogging quickly?
- What tools/equipment needed to podcast and video blog?
- Planning Your Podcast/vlog Content
- Recording and editing Your broadcast
- Proper use of ID3 Tags for Your Podcast
- Where to host your Podcast on the web
- How to upload your Podcast and/or video
- Tips to promote your Podcast and/or video
- Advanced strategies for podcasting
- Utilizing free and low-cost tools for podcasting
Purpose of the course is to give my students a step-by-step understanding of podcasting and vlogging, and blog talk radio, and specifically help them understand the opportunity to profit from their understanding.
13 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $363 på dette job
Hi :) If you are looking for the right words for your project, and appreciate the value of high quality with personal attention -- I want to work with you! Kindly see PMB for work samples.