I am looking for a writer who can re-write articles in his/her own words while retaining the meanings of the original articles.
The subject of the articles is related to the make money niche.
I will provide 7 articles (each containing 300-500 words) and I want 3 unique versions of each one re-written, for a total of 21 articles. I will retain all rights to the articles written.
In your re-wites, you will
- Provide re-written versions that must be 100% original and unique. No sentences or paragraphs in your rewritten version can be identifiable as coming from the original version (I will check through copyscape to detect any sign of duplication for each article. Each one must pass Copyscape and DupeFree for uniqueness of 95% minimum.)
- Provide re-written articles that have 300-500 words (excluding article title).
- Re-write each article (including the titles) in a way that the meaning is retained.
- Provide re-written versions that are grammatically correct in standard American English and make sense to the reader.
- Article must be in MS Word format
Your re-written version of articles cannot be re-written in the following manner
- changing only a word or two (e.g., substituting synonyms) and leaving the sentences intact and recognizable as coming from the original text;
- simply transposing whole sentences within a paragraph (e.g., putting the last sentence somewhere in the middle of the paragraph).
- using any software (All articles must be manually re-written).
11 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $57 for dette job
I have worked as a copy editor at a magazine and internet publication so I'm more than adept at reworking copy while maintaining the essence of an article.