[url removed, login to view] Submission for
Articles Project: Health Supplements
• We require a team of writers to write 200 articles around the subjects of vitamins, supplements, diet and nutrition and other related subjects. A list of primary keywords will be sent to you via e-mail, approx 200-300 keyword list.
• You will need to write articles on the first 200 from the keyword list – these will be highlighted for the writer so he/she can quickly identify the chosen words.
The purpose of these articles is to drive traffic to the main site; [url removed, login to view] You can use this site to see how an articles web copy may read as the final product. There are 5 pages on this site that can serve as examples of the type of copy expected.
After receiving the keyword list the chosen writer/team will be required to identify from each primary keyword on that list the following items;
1. Identify a single Tier-1 keyword. (instructions on how to do this will be given)
2. Identify Tier-2 keywords – 15 keywords or more chosen from the keyword list whilst the writer works down the list. (instructions on how to do this will be given)
3. Identify keyword variations – a minimum of 8 is needed. (instructions on how to do this will be given)
(Important – Make sure you have printed and read the attached documents before committing to this project as this will give details of how to achieve the above task and also make your job much easier)
1. ‘Keyword Density Guidance Document 1’ &
2. ‘Choosing T1 & T2 Keywords Document 2’
• This project will need to be completed within 6 weeks from the agreed start date. If the writer requires more time then a formal written request of this should be made and this will be considered by our organisation and a decision made clear within 24 hours.
• The total budget for this project will not exceed $200USD for 200 keyword articles.
• The length of the articles will be between 250-300 words each. These words will be divided into 3 paragraphs. All content must be original and will be checked via online software.
• The layout of each article will be delivered as a plain text file (MS Word preferred).
• No copy or paste or machine-generated articles will be accepted.
• The writer will have the ability to write and speak in fluent English. A thorough understanding of the English language and differing writing styles is essential.
• The writers are obligated to edit and correct to bring the product up to standard if flaws are identified.
• A sample of 7-10 previous works/articles will need to be submitted by interested writers at the initial bid stage so we can evaluate your previous works to satisfy our team that standards will be met.
• He/she will need to undertake some research in writing each article.
• The content is expected to be of a very good standard. Final drafts will be free of typing errors, correct spelling and good English grammar.
• Exclusive and complete copyrights go with all purchased work and such articles cannot be resold. Ownership of finished works transfer upon payment being made.
• The writer MUST respond to all e-mails within each 24 hour period during the 6 week project period or they risk loss of project and funds outstanding to them.
• Overall a reliable and competent writer/team is much needed who will deliver the product according to timescales given above. The writer should possess a joy for natural writing whilst being able to create stimulating and highly informative web copy that people will want to read and proceed to click through to the main website. Long term work/relationship will be provided to the right person/team that can deliver 100%.
• Writers who have experience and are happy to complete this project should make a bid.
Time wasters need not apply.
• Payment of $200 can only be made via Paypal. Payments will be made in approx 6 stages during the 6 week period. The first payment will be made after the first 33/35 articles have been delivered and only once they have been checked against the above criteria. All subsequent payments will be delivered in this manner.
14 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $229 for dette job
No cut and paste. No plagiarism! All articles will be 100% original work and free of any copyrighted or plagiarized materials,am in this field for past two years a can write 4 to 5 article per day,