The limit of my budget is $300
I am looking for a SEO/copywriting expert to write articles related to the following areas for a local community website in Glasgow, Scotland:
* Flat hunting in Glasgow (i.e., renting accommodation)
* Buying or selling property in Glasgow
* Articles for people preparing to get married in Glasgow.
I would like 7 articles in each of the above areas. Each article should be approximately 600 words.
The articles must be search engine friendly - each articles should be optimised for a keywords or phrase - based on keyword research into the appropriate areas, i.e., of renting accommodation, buying property, getting married.
The flat-hunting and properties articles will link to a pages where visitors can post or view adverts for flats in Glasgow - search engine optiization should also be considered when deciding upon link text.
The wedding articles will be part of a Wedding section on the website.
Articles must utilize Keywords relating to flathunting, property, weddings (e.g. for flathintig words like renting, flat-share, rooms to let, leasting flats to let, rented accommodation) - for the purpose of SEO.
Articles must be relevant to Glasgow, Scotland In the case of properties and flats - if writing about laws - must be specific to Scotland.
These article must provide valuable information to site visitors, i.e. although they should be optimised for search engines they must still provided valuable information to those who visit the website. Only bid for this work if you are confident you can deliver on this aim.
These are just examples - if you think they are not the most appropriate for driving traffic - please substitute your own ideas.
* Guide to students looking for rental accommodation in Glasgow (the area has a large university and a population of students). Could include information about lenght of lease, flat-sharing, budgeting on a student loan, good and bad of flat-shares, tenancy agreements, Council Tax, how to deal with landlord disputes, , checking out the area, transport links, on-going charges (heat/light). I would definately like an article aimed at students.
* International students guide to renting accommodation in Glasgow
* Top ten tips for renting your first flat
* How to find a flat to rent in Glasgow West End
* What are your rights in rented accommodation
* Flat-sharing in Glasgow West End - the highs and lows
* Finding your dream property in Glasgow
* What you need to know to buy a property in Glasgow
* Top tips for buying a new home
* Sell your property online - how to
* How to prepare your home to sell quickly
Please come up with your own ideas - there is plenty to say on this topic.
Only bid for this job if you can provide examples of your work demonstrating you work to a high standard.
Copyright of articles will be held by myself.
There must be no copying or plagiarism from other articles.
Person must read and write in perferct English.