I need 50 articles about Coupons, Savings, etc. Articles must be unique, not copied. Each article must from 500 to 600 words.
IMPORTANT: I am looking for a more “conversational” language, rather than “consumer report/newspaper article” style. It has to be easy to read, fun and interesting! I find that was an issue in my last similar project. This is not a scientific research, thus “dry” language won’t be desired. I will need a sample of your article written in a desired style.
CATEGORIES: (8) – so about 6-7 articles per category.
• Money Saving & Financial Tips • Paying off Debt & Credit Rating • Articles on Retail Savings • Articles on Grocery Savings • Articles on Restaurant Savings • Articles on Travel Savings • Articles on Rebates • Articles on Online Savings. I will also need couple articles on upcoming holidays (Halloween, Thanksgiving) – those would be in “Online Savings” category.
• Coupons • Online Coupons • Grocery Store Coupons • Restaurant Coupons • Travel Coupons • Printable Coupons • Print Coupons • Credit Cards • … more keywords from my site
• Each article must have a title that includes a primary or secondary keyword. Please read [url removed, login to view] about keyword density.
• All content to be SEO focused. I also recommend using special programs for most popular keywords generation (for example on Halloween – “Halloween costumes”, “Halloween masks”, “Halloween decorations”, etc). Something like WordTracker or [url removed, login to view] (sort it by search volume). Articles should be rich inn relevant keywords.
• Each article should have relevant to the topic merchants mentioned in it (for example article on Halloween may have Factory Card and other relevant merchants).
• Mega Tags. I will need meta tags for each article. Title is easy – that would be title of article (ideally under 66 characters/7 words), Description (170 – 200 characters), Keywords (10-15 best relevant to article).
• Each must be delivered as a plain text file (MS Word preferred).
• No copy/paste or machine-generated articles will be accepted.
• The writer must have the ability to write and speak in fluent conversational English. A thorough understanding of the English language and differing writing styles is essential.
• The writer is obligated to edit and correct to bring the product up to standard if flaws are identified.
• The content is expected to be of a high standard. Final drafts will be free of typing errors, should have correct spelling and good English grammar.
• Exclusive and complete copyrights go with all purchased work and such articles cannot be resold. Ownership of finished work will transfer upon payment being made.
I hope to work further with this writer on more articles upon successful completion of this project. I will also pay bonus (as I usually do) if performance is more than satisfactory.
do NOT post general message - will NOT consider such bids.
I need an example of your fun conversational(!) piece of work.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $213 for this job
I will be happy to do this for you.I offer only 2 things from my end, best work and timely schedules for all my clients.I need 30 days to complete the job. Regards.geniusforu.
I love to write, have a great command of the English language, and a sharp eye for grammatical errors. I can rpomise you articles written with flair and precision. Please consider me for this project!
Sir We are a KPO. We have been writing articles since last 6 months. We have written articles on topics realted to e-commerce and health. We would like to do your project Thanks