Looking for a Virtual Assistant for a Long-Term Collaboration.
English language proficiency is a must.
- Signing an NDA
Some of the tasks could be:
- Skype presence and communication with the team and clients (i.e. relegating information between clients/team and/or filtering information to me)
- Ticket management (assigning and following up on due dates) [tickets = tasks assigned to various team members]
- Calendar management
- Internet Research
- Transcribing Audio Files
- Basic HR Tasks (e.g. helping people fill in NDAs, getting them to answer precompiled interview questions)
- Helping me remember things
- Testing and quality control of websites/mobile apps that we create (this can be very basic and also more advanced work - depends on what you can do)
- Article writing
- Possibly email sorting
Please mention the word rapport in your bid or private message, so I know you can read and follow basic instructions. Please bid for 2 hours to start with. Random bids will not be considered. 2 hours of your time and then we see how the results are.
Note do not bid if any of these apply:
- If you are not a single freelancer (1 person or maybe you + maximum 1 other person). We don't work with companies or teams.
- If you have a track record of being unreliable.
- If you cannot deal with pressure and deadlines.
- If you don't like working with a ticketing system.
- If you cannot sign an NDA.
- If you cannot communicate via Skype (we still pay using freelancer).
27 freelancers are bidding on average $3/hour for this job
I am a Bilingual Secretary and English-Spanish Translator. I would like to know more about the position, the budget and any other detail to carry out the job.
Hi i have seen your posting. I'm so much interested on these job and the task that need to accomplish is more easier for me to handle. hope to hear from you . thanks