Looking for a Virtual Assistant for a Long-Term Collaboration.
English language proficiency is a must.
- Signing an NDA
Some of the tasks could be:
- Skype presence and communication with the team and clients (i.e. relegating information between clients/team and/or filtering information to me)
- Ticket management (assigning and following up on due dates) [tickets = tasks assigned to various team members]
- Calendar management
- Internet Research
- Transcribing Audio Files
- Basic HR Tasks (e.g. helping people fill in NDAs, getting them to answer precompiled interview questions)
- Helping me remember things
- Testing and quality control of websites/mobile apps that we create (this can be very basic and also more advanced work - depends on what you can do)
- Article writing
- Possibly email sorting
Please mention the word rapport in your bid or private message, so I know you can read and follow basic instructions. Please bid for 2 hours to start with. Random bids will not be considered. 2 hours of your time and then we see how the results are.
Note do not bid if any of these apply:
- If you are not a single freelancer (1 person or maybe you + maximum 1 other person). We don't work with companies or teams.
- If you have a track record of being unreliable.
- If you cannot deal with pressure and deadlines.
- If you don't like working with a ticketing system.
- If you cannot sign an NDA.
- If you cannot communicate via Skype (we still pay using freelancer).
21 freelancers are bidding on average $4/hour for this job
Rapport Dear Sir, Madame I'm a hard and reliable worker who likes to learn new things I push myself to my best everyday so you will always get 110% out of me. Ready to start right away. Thank you!
The HTML and other language based works of yours is very much significant to us...................As you provide the proposal strucked us from every corner..........We are ready with our best.............
Hey this is my work Man!! I have 1 year experience in customer service & I was customer manager.I can do this with [url removed, login to view] to see you HIRING ME :)