A new travel website is being launched to a global audience. A key component is the guide content that provides a concise and insightful view of the different regions within New Zealand.
Re-write Existing Content to Pass Copyscape:
I have created overview text for a number of popular tourist regions in New Zealand. This text has been pulled from multiple sources and had a basic re-write by myself.
I have a number of different regions that I need checked with minor re-writes (a few sentences here and there). Each region has about 1-2 pages of content. If happy I will more work on offer to help with the website.
- Check each regional article on copyscape to view the duplicate content that needs to be given a creative touch. Re-write those areas and check copyscape again so it passes.
- The format of each article has already been set out and needs to remain the same. Your writing skills will mean you ensure the whole guide reads well and is grammatically correct.
- Economy of language is very important. Keep all articles concise with short, punchy sentences to suit users browsing a website.
- Proof read, spell check, grammar check each article - All articles must be original and pass copyscape ([url removed, login to view])
- You need an excellent command on English language.
- You need to check the text on copyscape before and after making text changes. (I will set up an account with credit to use)
17 freelancers are bidding on average £105 for this job
I've done web content writing before. Re-writing would certainly be easier. My command over the English Language is rather excellent along with creative writing skills.
Very interested in working with [url removed, login to view] lots of experience in article writing and re-writing would be welcome and be done fast and with great accuracy.
Hi I am brand new to [url removed, login to view] (however I have built up an impressive profile on another well known freelancers website). I recently completed a three month contract, travel writing for [url removed, login to view] and have wor Mere