I need a person with excellent English Language skills (spoken and written) to help with miscellaneous day to day tasks such as:
**Requirements for the candidate:**
-have experience in similar tasks, or a proven record of achievement in other related tasks.
-must be well-versed in English and have excellent communication skill.
-creative writing and good in typing and s
trong customer service focus
- Innovative thought, approach and ability to take own decision wisely.
-can work independently.
Flexible "Can do" attitude and a willingness to learn new skills
- research online to get answers to my questions, and write detailed reports when the answer is complex
- login to websites to perform specific tasks, including some time-consuming or repetitive ones
- making presentation using Power Point, movie maker or, any video editor sound knowledge of writing report on word and excel
- research product on eBay and based on my Instruction write sales
**_- Available between 7 Pm to 10 PM NZ time (GMT +12:00)_**
**- must have own PC, Skype, Voice chat and high-speed Internet access**
**- contract will be terminate If you do not meet above criteria. or, found after I accept your bid.**
When you apply for this position, please submit 2 written samples to show your English writing skill (150 words each). We will check for fraud so make sure the samples are YOURS. Here are the topics you should write about:
1. Describe your favorite food and one occasion when you ate it.
2. Explain how you learned English, what books you like and why.
3. How much per Hr in USD
Thank you and Happy Bidding!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).