I am looking for someone to write an ebook for me based on a list of questions that I will provide to you.
I may be able to provide some research however I will need you to do most of it since I do not have a lot of pre-written information you can use. Your explanations of the material does not need to be overly long or detailed but it does need to be accurate and easy enough to follow so that the reader can learn how to do what you're explaining.
As for the technical details of the book here is a brief guide to what I'm looking for:
* Needs to be between 50-100 pages. I am not sure of the exact number the book will require but once I give you my questions I will leave it up to your opinion of how many pages will be necessary for this project.
* MS Word Format
* Arial font for body
* Table of Contents (auto-generated in word)
* Headings (To be defined as MS Word headings - ready for auto TOC generation)
* Allow for a front cover page
* Page numbers (Footer)
* Spell checked (US Dictionary)
* Pictures where required (e.g. to illustrate a point on how to do something, to show the effect of doing something, etc. ??" These can be made by you or you can use images made by others)
I haven't uploaded the list of questions to this document since I am still finalizing it at the moment however if you would like to see them before placing a bid please send me a message and I will send you the file.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Ebook needs to be in an MS Word Format.