Are you passionate about Football (Soccer)? Are you fluent in a language other than English? We need you to promote our yet to be launched social site in your native language across all online sites that talk about football in your language, on Twitter, and in press releases to your national and local newspapers.
The site is for people who share common interests- and the first interest that we will push is football. It's a global site, so fans from across the world can celebrate together (or give good natured abuse!). You can message other people, instant message and meet the person via Skype for a chat. Because it's international, it's also a great way to practise another language, whilst talking about FIFA World Cup.
To get this job, you need to be passionate about football and watching the FIFA World Cup.
- create a profile on our site, and post from this profile
- translate press releases that we send and submit them to sports journalists across regions that speak your language
- post relevant comments on our behalf via Twitter during and after relevant games
We would like you to:
- suggest new angles or stories to us
- suggest blogs and sites that could generate traffic for our site.
- suggest new angles for stories or posts
We will need one or 2 hours, each day during the world cup (you can take one or 2 days off per week if you need). This is a very flexible position, you can fit it in around any other work that you do. We are after passionate pro-active writers only. Any language is considered as long as there are football fans in your country. If you prove to be proactive and talented, we will give you more hours.
Please submit a letter of interest and an example of how you might tweet our product. If you're an expert social media writer, give us some links to your posts.