Prepare a SAP 30 Questions Multiple-choice Test to verify the knowledge of students. The task consist on creating a tests of SAP of 30 questions.
Different levels of difficulty should be included in the questions. Each multiple choice test should have 5 different answers, with only one of them correct.
Questions will be 600 characters in length maximum, and each one of the 5 possible answers 255 characters in length.
The test should be provided in the format proposed in the EXAMPLE-TEST provided upon task approval. (see detailed information for a better description of the task)
First deadline: 10% of the work (3 questions) so we can check that you are doing it ok.
Second Deadline: Rest Of the project.
Post on your bid an estimation of the dates of the 2 deadlines.
1) A test is composed by 30 questions
2) Every question has 5 possible answers
3) As a general rule, only 1 answer is correct (we canhave multiple correct answers, with different scores but never more than 5% ofthe questions)
4) Every test must contain the following percentage of questions:
a. Very easy questions : 3
b. Easy questions : 6
c. Medium Questions : 6
d. Difficult Questions : 6
e. Very Difficult questions : 3
f. Learning capability questions: 5 (medium level)
(to get an idea of thedifficulty level, very difficult questions are correctly answered by 10% of thepopulation that knows the field, Difficult Questions by 30% of the population,and Medium Questions by 50% of the population)
5) As a rule of thumb, questions should be practical,rather than theoretical.
6) Questions should be invented. Questions may never be copied from other sources.
7) Questions should not be more than 600 characters inlength.
8) Answers should not be more than 255 characters inlength (per answer)
9) Language: All tests must be written in English
10) Pictures &graphics
a. At least 20% of the questions should havegraphical/picture content. A picture or a graph related to the question: Thegraphical content can be part of the question.
b. There can only be one picture per question
c. If the question consists of text and pictures then thepicture should ALWAYS be 320 x 320 pixels in jpg or png.
d. Pictures will be named with the following namingconvention: [url removed, login to view] (or .png)
3 digits - 4digits ??" 4 digits
Example: [url removed, login to view]
Note on Learning Capability questions.
Learningcapability questions during the tests
1. Early questions in the test should transmit the candidate certain knowledge throughthe explanation of the question.
2. Good candidates should be able to pick this up information from this even not knowing anything about the subjects previously
3. Good candidates should be able to answer at least the learning capability questions ok based on the knowledge explained in the questions and based on common sense.
Word document including the 30 questions and answer key (5 answers per question) using template (will be provided upon acceptance of the task)
All Word documents are97/XP/2003