I need two press releases written with the details below. Press releases can be similar but slightly varying for each website.
Title:DCG Goes Insurance Tech
Site: [[url removed, login to view]] and [[url removed, login to view]]
Points of Interest:
- moving fast to satisfy customers
- Customers are banks, insurance companies, NYSE's, Brokers which use applications of broad based and administrative technologies
- Traditional financial consulting services firm moving rapidly towards tech applications
- to improve issues and service of business
Our major competitor is <[url removed, login to view]> so please use their style of writing. NO COPYING CONTENT FROM ANOTHER WEBSITE!!!!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).