We are trying to populate a recipe database. We will give you a web form to fill out. You'll fill it out with data, provide a picture, and submit to the recipe database. You must have good working knowledge of the english language and be able to take a established piece of content and reword it. Please provide the # of recipes you will enter with the price of your quote. We have a large volume for the right person but to begin we will start slowly.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Oct 15, 2008 2:07:45 PM:
Just a heads up to everyone. We appreciate all the bids and messages we've gotten so far. Our editor has made a request to get one more writing sample from everyone.
Here is what we want in an attached text file.
Go to this recipe
[url removed, login to view]
Submit a text file with
1. Rewritten title
2. Rewritten intro
3. Rewritten directions with one direction per line
4. Bonus points for providing a different picture than the one on the page.
You do NOT have to post the ingredients in this sample because we would not require those to be re-written
We are looking for who does the best job re-writing the 3 areas above so they look different from the site you are getting the recipe from.
Here is an example
If the recipe on the site says
- Cook the meat until its well done then add some sugar to the frying pan.
You would / could rewrite as
- In a frying pan, cook until well done then add a small amount of sugar
The reason we are being so tough on verifying people's editorial skills are because this is a project that we will be repeating many times in the upcoming weeks, months, etc.
If you have to readjust your bid, thats fine. Go ahead.
Please also state, how many recipes will be inserted with the bid.
So if your bid is $100 and you say you will do 100 recipes, we know its $1 per recipe.
Thanks much for all your consideration, we are glad you have all responded so fast.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Sunday Oct 19, 2008 2:47:36 AM:
Just to let you know, we're reviewing submissions now. Will be in touch shortly.