We are a Digital Marketing Agency in Leicestershire, UK with a large number of SEO clients on-board.
PLEASE WRITE IN UK ENGLISH - NO AMERICAN SPELLINGS
For link building strategies, we require quality articles (one per topic), to be written on the topics;
1. What Is An eCommerce Platform?
2. How Can The An eCommerce Platform Benefit Your Business?
3. Designing Your eCommerce Website
4. Make Buying Easy With An Ecommerce Platform
5. Building Customer Loyalty With A Reputable eCommerce Platform
6. The Benefits Of Incorporating An eCommerce Platform Into Your Website
7. How SEO Has Become An Increasingly Prominent Online Marketing Technique
8. Why SEO Is Imperative For Your Business, Online Or Offline
9. Why You Should Stay Away From Black-Hat SEO
10. How SEO Brings Targeted Traffic To Your Website
11. What Is SEO?
12. The Advantages Of Outsourcing SEO
13. The Importance Of A Company Portfolio When Deciding On A Web Design Agency
14. How To Choose A Good Web Design Agency
15. The Importance Of Choosing An Agency Who Offer Web Design And SEO Packages
16. Deciding On Budget For Your Web Design And Build
17. 10 Basic Web Design Tips
18. Planning Your Web Design
19. Why Digital Marketing Is Crucial
20. The Explosion Of Digital Marketing
Articles MUST be written in UK English, must be completely unique and not published anywhere else. Content similarity percentage must be less than 15% (which will be checked upon submission).
Payment will be made for each relevant submission of sufficient quality (publishable standard).
Statements of fact and opinion included in articles are those of the respective authors and contributors. However, all opinions reflect FDC and require necessary judgement.
Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated by FDC.
Full guidelines, terms and instructions are as follows:
1. Payment of £4 will be made for each 420+ word article of sufficient relevance and quality (publishable standard – high quality grammar, punctuation, spelling and flow)
2. Any article which isn’t of satisfactory quality will not be accepted and payment will consequently be forfeited
3. Focus DC reserve the right to reject any article which, in our opinion, is not of publishable standard
4. Articles MUST be completely unique and not published anywhere else.
5. Statements of fact and opinion included in articles are those of the respective authors and contributors. However, all opinions reflect Focus DC and our clientele, thus require necessary judgement. Opinions must project positivity towards our clients
6. It is agreed that all articles once exchanged, are the property of Focus DC to use at our sole discretion
7. It is agreed that the exchanged articles will not be re-used anywhere else, by anyone
8. Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated above
Hi, I can do all 20 of these articles for you. I'm a UK based writer with experience in writing for the web. I also have a lot of knowledge on marketing, web design and SEO.