I am looking for experienced writers with excellent written English and good internet research skills to write 10 unique, 1-page articles for my debt website using the related keyword phrases that I will provide. The writing style should be clear, creative, informative and conversational.
Each article should be a **minimum of 500 words and up to 800 words in length.** The keyword phrase should be included in each headline; twice in the first paragraph and then at least once in each subsequent paragraph.
Paragraphs should average 4-6 sentences. So, for example, a 500 word article for the keyword phrase “debt relief?? should contain this phrase between 6 and 12 times throughout the article. Articles should be natural, informative and intriguing.
Your job is to produce useful and relevant articles that people feel they have gained real value and knowledge from reading, as well as doing well with the search engines.
**I will pay $5 per article for a total of $50 for the ten.** If you produce timely, consistent and quality work then I have a lot of jobs to give on the same payment basis both for debt and other topics. I am looking to form long term writing relationships with talented writers who are both good and proud of their work.
Please do not bid if you do not feel that you can fill the above requirements. Articles must be original and include my name as the author. I will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. I cannot and will not accept articles that are copied, borrowed or compiled from other sources. **THEY MUST BE 100% ORIGINAL.
Please write 3-5 sentences about the keyword phrase "debt consolidation" when placing your bid.
Please include a sample of your writing (similar type of article, if possible), of similar word length, with your bid. I am looking to form long term writing relationships, but before doing so want to get an idea of your writing skills, and ability to integrate and spread out a keyword phrase effectively through an article, whilst still keeping a good conversational and informative style.
No copy and paste bids.
1) **Articles MUST be 100% original content.** Article length: 500-800 words per article as outlined above.
2) Articles must be original and must have my name as the author. I will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. Articles that are copied, borrowed or compiled from other sources will NOT be accepted. THEY MUST BE 100% ORIGINAL. The articles written for me cannot be re-sold, re-distributed or re-used in any way. For confidentiality reasons, the successful bidder is not allowed to communicate this assignment (including the articles delivered) to unrelated parties without my express consent.
3) Articles should be submitted as individual text files without formatting. Just line breaks between paragraphs.
4) The files must be named after the keywords (with dashes instead of spaces if the keyword consists of multiple words) eg [url removed, login to view]
5) Please check spelling and grammer before submitting. One zipped file containing all the files is also acceptable. The ten articles must be submitted within 7 days of acceptance of the bid.
6) I will review and approve all documents to ensure they meet project specs. I may ask for the article(s) to be edited if I am not satisfied with the work delivered.
7) Articles are considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. **Under no circumstance are the articles written for me allowed to be re-sold, re-distributed or re-used in any way.**
8) The original files need to be erased from the writer's computer within 1 week after payment is made.
Word or Notepad.