10 articles for rewriting. Deadline is 2 days from acceptance of bid.
** Please bid only if you can produce quality re-writes according to spec and complete the job in 2 days.
No additional research is required. There are no keyword/keyphrase density requirements BUT keyword/keyphrase must appear in the title, once in the first paragraph, and once in the last paragraph.
** The most important requirement: PARAGRAPH BY PARAGRAPH re-writing.
The paragraphs must NOT be rearranged. You need to re-write each paragraph in your own words.
The re-written version of each article must be 50% to 70% different from the original using Dupecop.com. You must compare the original and the re-written version in [url removed, login to view] and make sure that the re-written version is between 50% and 70% different from the original.
DO NOT bid if your idea of re-writing is:
- changing only a word or two (e.g., substituting synonyms) and leaving the sentences still intact and recognizable from the original text;
- simply transposing whole sentences within a paragraph (e.g., putting the last sentence somewhere in the middle of the paragraph).
See the Deliverables section for the 9 things expected from the coder and the re-written articles.
1. Produce PARAGRAPH BY PARAGRAPH re-writes of the original articles. The paragraphs must NOT be rearranged. Each re-written paragraph must convey the gist/thought of the corresponding paragraph.
2. Re-written articles must have roughly the same number of words as the original. If the original article has a word count of 450, try to have the re-written version between 425 and 475 words (+/-25 words). A 390-word re-write of a 475-word article is NOT acceptable.
3. New titles must be provided.
4. Re-written articles must be grammatically correct and re-written in standard American English.
5. Re-written versions must retain the meaning of the original articles. No further research or adding new information needed.
6. Keyword/keyphrase must appear in the title, once in the first paragraph, once in the body of the article and once in the last paragraph.
7. Re-written versions must be 50% to 70% different from the originals using Dupecop.com.
8. The re-written version of each article must have the same number of paragraphs as the original. If the original has 6 paragraphs, the re-written version must have 6 paragraphs also.
9. All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased.
50 .doc, .txt or .rtf files along with the originals for comparison. Re-written version must be placed BELOW the original version in the same file. (Do not rename the files.)