The selected worker will be given the log in details for this YouTube account:
[url removed, login to view]
Your job is to work through each one of the 49 videos and write optimised titles, descriptions and tags for them. The videos are already organised into 8 playlists, these playlists will also need descriptions writing for them.
Each video title, video description and playlist description should be unique and directly relevant to the content of the video.
This YouTube account contains a free
You are also required to add a YouTube annotation to the last 5 seconds of each video with a call to action, asking the viewer to subscribe to the channel.
You can see an example of this annotation on a video I have already done here: [url removed, login to view]
You will also need to model how I have written titles and descriptions. If you look in the description box of the above video you will see that it mentions the video is part of a playlist and gives the link to the playlist. This so people who find the video in the YouTube search results can start back at the beginning. It makes sure they don't think the video is just on it's own. If you are experienced at YouTube marketing much of this should be second nature to you.
The goal of this project is to increase traffic to the videos by giving them keywords in their titles and descriptions, while at the same time keeping a high degree of relevancy to the content of the video.
So just to recap the outcome of the project. When the project is complete:
1. All videos will have descriptive titles and at least one keyword in each
2. The videos titles will begin with a two digit number (like they do now) to show the viewer which order the videos should be watched within a playlist
3. All videos will have unique content in the description box giving a summary of what is said in the video along with some keywords they people might search for if they wanted to watch that video. Descriptions should each allow people to go to the playlist that contains the video they are on.
4. All videos should have their own set of tags that relate to the video content.
5. All playlists that do not currently have a description will have a unique description which describes what the viewer will learn from the videos contained within the playlist.
6. Any hyperlinks mentioned in a video should also be placed in the description box for the viewer to click on rather than them having to type it into their browser.
Please also suggest anything else that you will do within the project to achieve the goal of increasing traffic to the videos. This will help you win the project, but it will also lead to a bonus for extra work you do that was not specified in the project details here.
The timescale for this project to be completed is 7 days from being awarded the job.
6 freelancere byder i gennemsnit £188 på dette job
Hi! I would love to assist you in this project. I assure you the timely submission of top notch work. Please see PM for my proposal and sample articles. Thanks :)