I am requesting 25 articles written concerning the topic of weddings and/or relationships.
The articles must be:
* be minimum 300 words in length
* Written in US English
* Grammatically correct, no spelling errors, sentence fragments, etc.
* Each article is to be written in its own file. Use the keyword phrase as the file name. For example, if the keyword phrase is 'bridal party' then the file name for the article would be 'bridal [url removed, login to view]'.
* Be interesting, easy to read, no stilted language or filler fluff. Natural flow to article
* Use the keyword phrase no more than 4 times in the article. The keyword phrase must be spread around. Use it once in first and last paragraphs. Keywords will be provided to winning bidder.
*Articles must pass copyscape.
*We will receive exclusive and 100% complete copyrights of the articles upon payment and may not be redistributed.
*The articles must NOT include any content that has copyrights or licensed from a 3rd party of any kind (such as Wikipedia)
Write the first two articles and stop, place them into a word file and email them to me for review. Wait for the articles to be reviewed. After any corrections have been made you will be given the go ahead to complete the remaining articles.
Expect an unlimited number of rewrites until the articles satisfy the project requirements.
With your bid include a sample article as a PM.
We have a large number of ongoing projects and the right candidate can look forward to additional writing projects.
With over 10 years in the field of journalism and copywriting, I can provide you articles of highest quality. Kindly check PM for my bid details and samples. Thank you.