We’re Looking for a Pocket Knife Blog Writer!
You don’t have to be a pocket knife expert, but a familiarity is a must and a desire/ ability to research and learn is a must.
You must have an exciting and interesting method of writing and developing interesting blog posts about pocket knives and related news.
The idea of this blog is to provide a fun and informative environment for pocket knife enthusiasts and collectors.
* You must be literate and grammatically proficient in English.
* You must write well and be creative.
* You must research your posts.
* You must be proficient in Word Press as most posts will require an image or two.
* You will be required to post a minimum of 5 posts per week.
* You must respond to comments in a positive and fun way.
* Your posts will not be plagiarized nor used again anywhere. These posts are considered work for hire and are our property upon acceptance.
* We will review your posts before publishing to ensure quality. You will not be compensated until the post is accepted for publishing.
We are easy to work for and enjoy good input from our writers. We give quite a bit of flexibility to the creative types out there and desire to put them on our team!
We are offering between $1 - $3 per blog post initially. We will pay every two weeks via PayPal to your account.
Make a bid.