Looking for a native English speaker to write 8 SEO-based articles on a health-related topic. All I mean by "SEO-based" is simply keeping an eye on keyword density, of which I want approximately 2-3%. The title and footer must contain the keyword phrases.
* Each article must be roughly 500 words in length.
* I will provide the article keywords.
* ABSOLUTELY unique content. No copy and pasting. No paraphrasing. I'm very strict on this particular rule, and will check your originality in multiple ways, including Copyscape.
* Each of the articles will be based on one main keyword phrase to be SEO optimized (with roughly 2-3% density). These keywords will be given once the project is ready to start.
* Although I want these SEO optimized, please keep natural readability in mind. In other words, try not to make it look like spam.
* Each article must be approved before I finally accept them. If there are problems with the article (i.e., grammar, facts, etc) the writer will be obliged to correct the issue before I accept and release payment.
* Please focus strictly on article facts, as well as grammar, spelling, and so forth. Oh, and please break up the articles in a nice manner - for example, use paragraphs and don't send me one long block of text.
* Articles must be in Microsoft Word format
* The material, ownership, and copyright of all articles will be transferred to me upon completion. You will have no rights to the material once transferred.
* After I've read and finally accepted all articles as free of errors, I will release payment via GAF escrow. Please understand that I might indeed contact you for corrections if your writing is incorrect - just be prepared.
Do a good job, and I'll be more than happy to hire you on for more work in the near future! When you bid, please be sure to include a writing sample.